We are looking for someone to join the Web Analytics 'Center of Excellence' team. Here, we implement and maintain our Web Analytics tracking solution, Adobe Analytics, as well as train and support analysts across the company so that they can improve the website experience for our customers.
An important aspect of your role is being responsible for defining tracking solutions based on business partners needs and supporting technical teams in implementing these tracking solutions. To be successful in this role you will have to demonstrate an advanced knowledge of Adobe Analytics implementation, both knowledge on industry standards as well as the ability to develop inventive workarounds or hacks to get the job done.
A deep understanding of the reports and data within the Adobe Analytics is vital so you will need to show strong analytical capabilities – the skillset to develop dashboards and reports and the ability to make insightful inferences from the data.
You will be working with our tag management solution, Tealium, so experience in using this will be a plus, but experience with any other similar tag management tool is also beneficial.
We highly value someone who is passionate about the web analytics industry (as we all are in the team) and enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems with innovative solutions. We encourage taking strong ownership of tasks and projects and so you can enjoy a good level of autonomy but also have the opportunity to seek support and guidance from the team when needed.
As a member of the web analytics team, you will work in a Global team of more than 50 analysts and support over 100 other Adobe Analytics users within the company; being part of the Web Analytics ‘Center of Excellence’, you will be regarded as one of the experts in Adobe Analytics, to provide support and guidance where necessary.
In your role, you will also be responsible for a range of other tasks including:
- Debugging and improving our existing implementation
- Building automation for ongoing tasks
- Integrating Adobe Analytics with other tools
- Providing training to users/developers
- Share the responsibility of the administration of Adobe Analytics
- Supporting users through open desk hours
- Supporting the analytics team by analysing dashboards and generate insights
This will offer you opportunities to develop your existing skills and expand your knowledge to new ones!
- Some coding experience/knowledge will be expected, but you will also have the opportunity to learn and/or improve your skill-set in
- SQL, in order to explore the clickstream data in our database
- Python, to automate regular tasks
- Hadoop/Hive, where we have the granular Clickstream data where we can debug and explore the raw data
- Advanced usage of MS Office tools, especially Excel, for day-to-day work, dashboards and reporting
- And potentially other related languages and tools (R, SAS, Tableau, etc)
If the above sounds interesting to you don't hesitate to apply (using a resume in English), we look forward to hearing from you!