Team Coach Customer Care (f/m)
Are you passionate about Customer Service and a strong leader?
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, empowers 16 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital solutions by leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing excellence. We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company and are continuously expanding our customer service team.
As a Team Coach Customer Care you will provide guidance and leadership to a diversified team of customer service professionals, thus putting them in a position to continuously deliver first-class service to Vistaprint customers. You will cater to the needs of team members with different skill sets and job scopes, ensuring that everyone works towards the company’s goals and mission.
Your role will involve:
- Ensure the team members develop the skills they need in order to deliver outstanding customer service – by regular feedback conversations, coaching sessions or team-based learning and exchange opportunities
- Remove individual or group impediments that prevent team members from exceeding in their work
- Create a fun and engagement-inspiring working environment that places value on personal responsibility und mutual support
- Create transparency around and enthusiasm for company strategy, mission and goals and organizational changes related to these
- Partner with the Service Quality department to better meet your team members’ needs and to help them advance through regular feedback
- Work closely with departments such as Workforce Management, Human Resources and Learning to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of your group
- Assume disciplinary responsibility for the group including making well-informed decisions regarding e.g. probationary periods, contract extensions
In return, you will bring:
- Profound experience in a customer service setting
- Previous leadership experience, acquired though a similar role, project lead experience or otherwise
- A Bachelor’s Degree or similar education
- The absolute will to inspire customer loyalty and to deliver service excellence
- Empathy and outstanding communication skills in 1:1 as well as group settings
- Great skills in developing people
- A leadership style based on partnership and empowerment
- Good understanding of principles of change management and agile organizations
- Willingness to constantly learn from feedback and continuously develop your own skill set
- A proactive self-starter with a positive attitude who is able to inspire enthusiasm in others
- A structured, thorough and sustainable working style
- Fluency in English
You can look forward to:
- A dynamic and truly international working environment in the center of Berlin
- A versatile and rewarding position giving you the opportunity to make a difference in our business
- Energetic, cooperative and humorous colleagues of international teams
- Becoming part of a fast-growing ecommerce organization with plenty of opportunities for professional growth
You are welcome to find out more about us on Life in Vistaprint: http://lifeinvistaprint.com/
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast growing global organization and in an open and rewarding culture based on employee perfrmance and potential. We are looking forward to your application (including salary expectations and possible starting date) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.