Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
Putting Your Expertise to Work
As Principal Software Engineer, you will help scale our unique design services for our global eCommerce customers. You will be the technical leader for the Prague-based squads, supporting the teams with your engineering expertise and contributing to the overall Vistaprint technology roadmap. Your eCommerce expertise will have a significant impact on our ever-growing platform. You will mentor the teams; always seeking ways to improve, communicate openly, and be an active problem-solver. Throughout the design, development, and delivery stages you will surprise yourself with new levels of professional and personal growth.
You’ll Be Familiar With
- Server side web development with ASP.net MVC Razor
- Continuous integration using Jenkins, rake, and Artifactory
- Software architecture best practices
- Automated testing using NUnit, SpecFlow, Watir, and Cucumber
- Agile development using Scrum, Kanban, or XP
Experience We’re Looking For
- BS/MS in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, or equivalent
- At least eight years of relevant industry experience, preferably in the eCommerce space
- Object oriented design
- C# .NET (preferred) or Java
- Client side programming using jQuery, handlebars, backbone.js, and less
- SOA development of RESTful services
- Experience with leading engineering teams of varying skillsets
- Ability to work productively on cross-functional teams
- Passion for coding and hands-on development
- Strong written and oral communication skills, detail-oriented and proactive mindset
Our People Are Your People
We truly believe in the innovation and creativity of our people at Vistaprint. Trusting them to understand the needs of our customers and to take the lead on finding better solutions is what we’re made of. When you work with us, you’ll be surrounded by ambitious and energetic individuals who challenge each other every day. When you come to us with inventiveness, ingenuity, humility, and endless curiosity, you’ll see that our people are your kind of people.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.