We’re looking for an experienced software developers to build Vistaprint’s promotional products shop. This rapidly expanding team is a growing part of Barcelona technology community.
We are an agile, customer focused organization working on a high-growth part of our business. The promotional product market is multi-billion-dollar opportunity for our team to explore. We will be developing new solutions to help customers find, design, and purchase a wide variety of products (products including clothing, pens, bags, and more).
Our technology community in Barcelona is a growing 25 people focused on building the right solutions, the right way, continuously in cross-functional teams. We speak many languages like C#, Java, Python, as well as English, Spanish, and Japanese. We’re passionate about our customers, being agile, and building innovative solutions to challenging problems. We believe strongly in servant leadership, team empowerment, and self-organization.
Happy people + great environment = great products!
What would you be doing?
We are building the next generation of our promotional products shopping experience. Here are some examples of what this work includes:
- Providing our customers with an incredible, online design experience so they can make the products we sell their own.
- Building the next generation of our ecommerce selling experience.
- Making build-vs-buy choices for our evolving technology platform.
- Building continuously deployed micro-services that provide back-end flexibility, and rapidly testable front-end experiences that delight our customers.
- Integrating with other Vistaprint services as well as off-the-shelf and open source capabilities.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to joining an amazingly talented international team we have a great benefits package including…
- Competitive salary, lunch benefit + healthcare
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Onsite training, conferences, meetups, library, online training subscription
- Active sports community (basketball, beach volleyball and ping pong)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Language courses (Catalan, Spanish, and English)
- And more!
Who are you?
You’re like us: passionate software craftspeople who are looking to teach and learn from the best in technology. Since everyone’s path is different, below is a sample of what our team collectively can do.
- Build, deploy, and operate our systems
- Operate as an autonomous, empowered team solving compelling business problems with innovative technical solutions
- Seek an environment of group feedback and personal development
- Experience with 3rd party content and ecommerce systems (e.g. Magnolia, Sitecore, commercetools, Hybris, etc.)
If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English), we look forward to hearing from you!