Location: Windsor, Ontario
Lead Manufacturing Analyst
You will be responsible for tracking and analyzing trends for Vistaprint Windsor’s global manufacturing and logistics operations. You will work closely with the Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering and Financial Teams, applying strong analytical skills to define problems, form hypotheses, gather and analyze data and make recommendations. Types of detailed analyses will include but are not limited to shipping costs, labour costs, throughput time, scheduling optimization, customer complaints, etc.
Your role will involve:
- Recommend targets, monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) for manufacturing and logistics.
- Respond in a timely manner to ad-hoc analytic requests from the plant for data, analysis and reports
- Work with global partners on exploratory data analysis as well as implementation, monitoring and reporting of approved initiatives
- Share and learn best practices with other Plant Analytics teams globally
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior analysts and analyst support staff
- Become the in-house expert in the use of company databases and other data sources for manufacturing and logistics analytics
- Become the in-house expert on Viper optimization and act as a liaison between the Viper software developers and the plant staff
- Work with BI to improve relevant data collection and exposure
- Act as a backup, when requested, for the Manager of Production Systems and Analytics
- The role may be expanded to include supervision and direction of a small team of analysts
In return you will bring:
- 5+ years of technical, analytical work experience in a related field
- Bachelor or Master degree in an analytic, computer science, engineering or business field
- Supervisory / management experience a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience with analytical tools / languages such as SQL, R, Microsoft BI tools, Qlikview, Tableau, or other similar tools
- Advance level knowledgeable in Excel (pivot tables, macros, VBA)
- Strong understanding of statistical inference
- Confidence communicating openly with stakeholders in a growing global organization
- Confidence presenting to peers and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Intense curiosity, ability to learn quickly and apply new tools and techniques
- Passion to identify and define problems/solutions
- Drive to work with business owners to improve performance
- Integrity, attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to manage projects
- Ability to multi-task and excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in SPC, Six-Sigma, Lean Manufacturing
Don’t miss this chance to be a part of a growing and rewarding Company!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. Vistaprint welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.