create multiple products for the customer and ensure they meet design standards and modify them as needed using their design skills and company’s proprietary tools.
- Achieve high quality standards as defined for print review processes
- Create new design inspired from previous orders for customers
- Matching products and ensure they follow the graphic guidelines
Key Responsibilities /Duties
- Processing designs from customers based on the process requirements and produce a high quality result useful for production ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Achieve the targets set by the team lead/team manager.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Executes the processes as documented and made available.
- Proactively raise issues regarding systems, tools, performance and processes.
- Applies customer satisfaction oriented approach in his/her daily tasks.
- Performs additional duties as requested by team lead/manager
- Addresses the issues faced in the manufacturing facilities and provide necessary feedback to the team lead.
- Involving in activities that induces continuous improvement in the skills required for the role
Experience & Qualification
- Exhibits creativity skills that are at par with industry standards
- Degree/diploma course in Graphics designing from a renowned institute or university
- Demonstrates a high level of understanding about existing commercial designing software applications/CAD tools such as Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop
- Any knowledge/experience around embroidery digitization is a plus
- 1+ years of experience with graphics designing (commercial/non-commercial)
- 6+ months in DIFY workflow experience.
Additional characteristics and personal attributes will include:
- Strong ethical behavior combined with unmatched passion, commitment and drive for quality excellence.
- Fluent with verbal & written English communication
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to adapt to new software applications/CAD tools
- Adaptable style that is comfortable within a high energy, action oriented culture