Our team is the link between the customer and the graphic designer who bring their vision to life. As far as operating systems go, you might think of us as the PC in a sea of Macs. We’re a data driven team that gets excited about numbers, but we do enjoy a healthy balance of using our right brain too. We’re looking for a detail oriented, self-starter who can take multiple pieces of information and creatively form a strategy to drive greater customer value.
As the EU Specialist on the Product Design Strategy team, you will be responsible for identifying key customer needs which will enhance our design offering for products such as business cards, postcards and t-shirts. You will work globally, while advocating specifically for the EU customer.
What your role will involve:
- Making decisions with data. Analyze multiple performance metrics for assigned products and categories.
- Optimize content merchandising by managing categorization and keywords in our design galleries.
- Putting the Customer first. Use internal tools and established information sources to learn and report on customer needs.
- Communication. Write strategy briefs and articulate the target customer for each design. Provide direction to creative teams to ensure design meets business goals.
- Customer focus. You’ll be working across European markets, advocating for EU customers within our global organization. Working closely with our localization team, you’ll ensure we cater to the designs needs of customers in our key EU locales.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related field
- Loves to figure stuff out: Data-oriented, can use both qualitative data (such as customer and competitive research) and quantitative data to inform strategies
- Problem solving is your strength: Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem solving skills
- Forget fast learning; you’re always learning: Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience working within a global team
- Excellent organisational and project coordination skills and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Fluency in English; additional fluency in French and/or German a plus