The Commercial Midmarket Inside Sales Team at Vistaprint Corporate Solutions (VCS)is responsible for acquiring and developing businesses that spend between $2,000 and $100,000 in Print Solutions by introducing, demonstrating and designing personalized print portals for clients. The team will leverage business process within the VCS channel and combine that with high velocity Inside Sales tactics leveraging web analytics, email and phone to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
As we continue to grow our Commercial Midmarket Inside Sales team, we are seeking an impact-driven Inside Sales Business Development Specialist who will spearhead efforts to identify, pursue, close, and grow revenue-generating portals for our clients.
Under the direction of the Commercial Midmarket Sales Manager, you will engage with customers and leverage sales skills to build relationships, drive awareness and ultimately secure new print portals for commercial clients.
You will leverage marketing collateral that will articulate our value proposition, and deliver against growth opportunities. Working within a start-up environment at VCS you will also gather and report on competitive insight, product guidance and customer feedback to Directors within the VCS business unit. As a result of being a key member in the start-up environment, you will be asked to flex your style to the business needs, try new techniques as the product emerges and influence revenue along the way.
Your role will involve:
- Prospect for new clients that employ 50-500 office workers, utilizing phone, email, web demonstrations
- Build your sales pipeline to activate new portal each day
- Forecast and deliver on new account activation and set up goals.
- Present to and consultatively sell to Purchasing Managers, Office Managers, Owners and Individuals that select print services on behalf of the organization.
- Demonstrate the portal set up and ongoing operation for the clients.
- Provide ongoing communication to the Account Management team to ensure a smooth transition from first purchase to ongoing buying.
- Work with an extended team to understand and analyze the competitive landscape and competitive positions
- Retain and grow your overall portfolio of activated accounts 90 days post activation
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree Sales, Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field, 1-3 years of experience
- Previous sales or marketing internship experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and/or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- A self-motivated, strong influencing, entrepreneurial mindset
About Vistaprint Corporate Solutions:
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions is a new business unit under Cimpress (the parent company to Vistaprint, Exagroup and others) which focuses on driving 10x growth in revenues from corporate customers. We believe that VCS is in a unique position to disrupt the print and promotional product market for small to mid-market corporations by providing industry leading self-service/online tools accessing a breadth of print and promotional products unavailable in the market today from one supplier, backed by unique design services, and account management to ensure our services meet and exceed our customer’s needs.