Cimpress is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands include Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others serve many customer segments across many applications for mass customization. To learn more, visit http://www.cimpress.com.
A fantastic opportunity to join a brand new facility, that is part of a fast growing, multinational organization.
This position is responsible for managing material flow throughout the plant. Makign sure departments are well stocked to print our poducts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Move, lift and stack material using hand trucks and other devices as required
- Ability to follow and understand WIP management process
- Moves material throughout delivery areas ensuring that proper routing of material is followed (FIFO)
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery and pick up of material
- Attention to detail with delivery of work in progress
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Use power Walkies or other material movement equipment as needed (such as: Power Tugger Cart)
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Logistics Driver Operator – Technical
§ Team player who is reliable, eager to learn, and rotate through the various operations
§ Excellent communication skills.
§ Strong dedication to team member morale, customer service, safety, quality and delivery
§ Ability to multitask.
§ Ability to work accurately under time constraints
§ Ability to work independently and meet production expectations
Logistics Driver Operator – Experience
§ Previous work experience handling and delivering materials.
§ Ability to operate various material handling equipement preferred.
Logistics Driver Operator – Education
§ High School Diploma or Equivalent
§ Training/Certifications for material handling equipment a bonus.