Do you want to create an impact in your community by helping small business customers? Do you want to be challenged to understand how to build a complex eCommerce platform that serves tens of millions of customers every year?
Welcome to Vistaprint, where our mission is to support the dreams of micro-businesses and enable their success. To achieve this, we need to iterate rapidly on ideas – listening, building, testing, and improving, and with our large customer base we need to do this at scale, providing a reliable and easy user experience. To make this possible we have an advanced technology platform that integrates content, experience, commerce, big data and marketing automation and that enables developers and marketers experiment quickly and flexibly.
We are looking for talented Product Owners for our technology team to help extend this platform. We seek individuals who have a solid understanding of business and technology, a learning mindset, an ability to translate disparate requirements into value driven backlogs, and the energy and passion to motivate teams and stakeholders.
Your role will involve:
· Working closely with Vistaprint customers, executives and internal stakeholders to understand customer needs, business strategy and technical opportunity
· Leveraging this knowledge to translate specific strategies into actionable technology backlogs
· Working closely with agile development teams and business partners to translate these backlogs into reality
· Creating the right feedback loops so we can constantly monitor whether the work is delivering the expected value
In return you will bring:
· An understanding of the eCommerce domain
· A strong learning motivation and the ability to seek out, rapidly absorb, and synthesize new information
· A strong technical background and the ability to fully understand the implications of solution options
· The ability to think in terms of outcomes, not solutions or requirements
· The ability to understand and integrate multiple points of view
· The ability to work with technical teams in a way that helps them understand the impact we seek to achieve, without constraining their options on how to achieve it
· The ability to work with stakeholders to synthesize their true needs, and communicate constraints and options in ways that are easily understood
· The ability to facilitate meaningful discussions and to make and communicate decisions
· A motivation that comes from contribution more than position
· The ability to increase the energy in any space you find yourself in
Ultimately as a PO, you impact the organization through two key skills: your ability to identify the most valuable work and your ability to motivate teams and stakeholders around this work. If this is what you’re passionate about, we’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested, please send us an up to date cv (English version) and we look forward to hearing form you!