Senior Business Intelligence software developer
We’re looking for an experienced BI software developer who can help us design and build Vistaprint’s next generation data warehouse, data pipeline, and model driven capabilities. Vistaprint is an online based printing company that delights millions of small businesses and families world-wide with customized print-jobs at an unbeatable price!
About our team…
We’re an engineering team of 25 people who makes this a reality daily as we learn from internal business experts and customers to build the right solutions, the right way, continuously in cross-functional teams. We speak many languages like SQL, C#, Java, Python, and also English, Spanish, French, Arabic and Japanese to name a few, but what’s most important is technical excellence agnostic of language. We love Agile principles and XP and bring these values to how we work. We’re passionate about teams having the ability to choose what they work on and who they work with.
Happy people + great environment = great products!
What would you be doing?
Vistaprint’s Data team manages the data import and transformation processes for everything relevant for our business operations, customer identity, test and learning domains and others. You will work with us to capture and sanitize terabytes of data from our ecommerce site and 3rd parties to create a 360-degree view of our daily business and the customers we serve. This involves writing services, and ETLs, creating data schemas and dimensions, and exploring data to understand what’s relevant. Your solutions will live on internal servers and in the cloud, all under your control. We use this data to create models and drive automated experiences at web scale, answer test hypotheses, and generate reports that are the heartbeat of a $1.5 billion a year business.
In return you will bring…
- Engineer, Bachelor or master degree in Business Intelligence, Computer Science or related technical/quantitative field
- Ideally 3-5 years of professional work experience in an BI/analytics-focused role
- Passionate about data
- Perfect mastering of SQL language (especially T-SQL) and being expert in the BI field ismandatory(e.g. data warehousing, OLAP & Cubes, ETL & data manipulation…)
- A master knowledge of SQL Server (MS SQL BI certifications is abig plus)
- Understating of Cloud technologies and Big Data frameworks and tools ishighly appreciated(e.g. AWS, MS Azure, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, ELK…)
- Some knowledge in best practices, automation, monitoring and DevOps (e.g. Bash, Scripting languages, JIRA, Git, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, HashiCorp tools…) isa plus
- Autonomous and quick & self-learner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while having a well-organized working method
- Have done agile development or excited to learn
- A professional attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills at different levels
- Good level in English written and spoken
What’s in it for you?
In addition to joining an amazingly talented international team we have great benefits package including…
- Competitive salary, lunch benefit + healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Trainings, conferences, meetups, free tech library, online training subscription, newest books
- MSDN personal subscription
- Personal AWS lab for your own skill development
- Access to various tools any data/analytics fan would dream of
- 24/7 onsite gym
- Games room (ping-pong, baby foot, PlayStation 4, Xbox…)
- Free drinks and frequent Team Buildings and Team lunches/dinners
- Onsite catering and cafeteria
- Awesome quiet room
- Travelling as part of a big team/family around several locations
- Language courses
- Excellent career management (including potential equity long term plan)
- Excellent working atmosphere within one of the best employers in Tunisia
- And more!
So if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now (please submit your updatedCV in English)!