Are you an experienced people’s manager? Do you want to work with one of the fastest growing organizations within Vistaprint? Here is your chance.
You will be handling teams of Graphic Designers who work as customer support for the customers with their design related needs. They would be creative minds, making designs and at the same time serving the customers. As a team lead you would be required to manage their capabilities, motivate, coach, and review their performance. You would be required to handle and address their grievances as and when they arise. You would also be required to set/ clarify requirements and expectations for your team members. Ensure disciplinary actions for employees occur in a transparent, accurate and timely manner.
Your job will include
- Provides supervision, mentoring and training to team of Production Artists
- Resolves escalations raised by team members/customers/manufacturing locations.
- Introduces improvements to processes for workflows available at Production Support
- Develops team for improvement of skills/competencies/behaviors of the role
- Motivates and coaches team members to achieve and maintain KPI targets and behaviors through continuous monitoring, assessment and feedback
- Create & maintains complete documentation of performance improvement discussion and actions
- Consistently and effectively reports on individuals’ challenges & successes by looking at and reporting trends and suggesting appropriate actions to support findings and goals (KPIs, Attendance Management, Schedule Adherence )
- Create and effectively communicate corrective plans/PIP to ensure that individuals meet objectives.
- Set/ clarify requirements and expectations for team members. Ensure disciplinary actions for employees occur in a transparent, accurate and timely manner.
- Understand and improve existing process for various workflows executed at Production Support by finding creative solutions to problems faced by customers and/or team members.
- Ensure high compliance to operational processes.
- Addresses issues faced in manufacturing facilities and provide necessary feedback.
- Proactively raise issues regarding systems, tools and performance to relevant teams for quick and accurate resolution.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, leads and facilitates change and models professionalism in all contacts.
- Develops a customer satisfaction oriented approach within the team.
- Assists in training for newly hired team members.
- Supports and assists with hiring process as requested.
- Performs additional responsibilities as consistent with job level as requested by reporting manager.
In return you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in service oriented environment with a minimum of 2 years of experience as a team leader.
- Demonstrable expertise and experience in people management, with an emphasis on managing teams working on multiple workflows in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship management skills