In this position, you will handle customer service inquiries regarding products, services and site navigation in a professional and efficient manner. The selected candidate will follow established guidelines to support our commitment to providing world-class Service.
Your role will involve:
- Answering all customer inquiries through various channels (telephone, chat, email and any additional channels as developed) in a courteous and professional manner
- Performing accurate diagnosis of inquiries and providing appropriate solutions/responses based on defined procedures
- Using appropriate systems and available resources as necessary to assist in responding to each request
- Supporting and providing information to all internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Participating in cross-functional communications and meetings to support the team/domain/center
- Performing additional responsibilities as required
In return you will bring:
- Secondary level education with a minimum of 5 o’level subjects including English (grade 1 or 2), Mathematics or Principles of Accounts (grade 1, 2 or 3) and any 3 other subjects. Information Technology is a plus.
- At least one (1) year of customer service or sales experience
- Must be available to work any shift that falls within our operating hours which spans 24 hours, 7 days per week.
- Previous experience in a multi-channel customer service environment preferred
- Knowledge of and/or interest in internet/web technologies and social media
- Highly motivated to act independently and to acquire additional knowledge or skill sets that will aid in the role
- The ability to provide excellent customer service while multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to learn new technology quickly and the ability to use multiple systems