Senior Product Management Specialist
It’s an exciting time to join the Vistaprint organization and you’ll have the unique opportunity to join the Signage Team! Signage is one of the fastest growing categories at Vistaprint, and we expect to accelerate that growth in the coming years by rapidly expanding our assortment and optimizing our products to meet our customers’ needs. You’ll play a key role in driving that growth by supporting New Product Introductions and ensuring our products meet our customer expectations.
What you’ll do all day:
- Conduct competitive analyses and deep dives to support future product launches. You’ll support the product management and marketing teams define the right product requirements and ensure they have the tools they need to effectively sell.
- Monitor and improve product quality for the category. As the owner of quality for the category, you will identify improvement opportunities, develop the roadmap, and drive execution.
- Work cross-functionally to execute the strategy. You’ll partner with your cross-functional counterparts to deliver upon the team goals. Our partners in Product Marketing, Project Management, Technology, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing will help you launch and update products.
- Focus locally but think globally. You’ll become an expert in both the North American and European local markets, but also think globally to maximize efficiency and drive the right global strategy. You’ll help optimize the overall value of our products and create processes that simplify our operations.
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- Drive business results. You’ll need to show that you can both think strategically and execute with excellence. Your team’s KPIs will include metrics around category revenues, profits, and product quality/customer satisfaction.
- Create productive partnerships. You’ll need to demonstrate you can influence across the organization and develop trust with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Grow your competency. We are looking for people who can grow with the organization. We’ll want you to prove you can handle more responsibility and complexity.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a natural curiosity and is comfortable with data. We seek create thinkers who are grounded in analytics. You are able to synthesize large amounts of information and highlight the salient points to support your arguments. And when that information doesn’t exist, you are able to partner with our analytics or customer insights partners to get it.
- Has a solutions mindset and owns the results. We want people who meet challenges head on and bring solutions for our opportunities. We aren’t afraid to take chances and own the results, whether good or bad. We love when we win and learn when we miss.
- Thrives in a complex world. Our corporate strategy is evolving and our organization is complex. We are a highly-matrixed, global organization and face challenges typical of a company our size.
- Is a great partner. You’ll be relying on multiple other teams to help you manage your portfolio. It’s important to hold them accountable, and do it in a way that inspires them to want to work with you. You must have exceptional verbal/written communication skills.
- Has experience working with products. You’ve worked with physical products before and have put yourself in the shoes of your customer to ensure you meet their expectations. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering, or related field is required.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- High levels of access and visibility. You’ll have a great chance to make a name for yourself through interactions with senior leaders across the organization.
- Widespread impact and influence. Your decisions will impact the success not just of our company, but millions of small businesses as well.
- Opportunity for advancement. We have a strong track record of promoting individuals who deliver results and increase their competence. You’ll have that opportunity.
- Manageable work/life balance. While we’re all about delivering results, we also believe employees should excel in life too. We provide tools like video-conferencing from home, remote network access, and flexible work schedules so you can work in the way that best suits you.