Are you passionate about Workforce Management who wants to help us to handle our growing company and growing consumer base in an optimal way?
It´s an exciting time to join Vistaprint, a Cimpress company! Last year the Cimpress organization empowered over 16 million small businesses to create customized products that help them grow their business and we are not stopping there. We are going to grow that to 30 million or more per year, and our teams all over the world are expanding to support that growth. We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing.
Being responsible for leading a team of local WFM Analysts in providing Scheduling and Real-Time Service Level Management support for the Vistaprint CARE Berlin and Venlo Centers – that would be your part. You will build and maintain a team environment and model behavior to foster the Vistaprint culture and values.
Your role will involve:
- Overseeing the day to day WFM operation for the CARE Berlin and Venlo Centers and ensure these centers are utilizing resources effectively to meet their goals
- Acting as a first point of contact for the Berlin and the Venlo Operations and Support teams on WFM related matters
- Managing the development of a team of WFM Analysts. This includes conducting team meetings and one to one sessions with direct reports
- Providing timely updates to Operations on areas of potential risks and provide recommendations for appropriate corrective and mitigation measures
- Being responsible for ensuring that site specific WFM processes and procedures are current, improved and updated
- Managing communication plans to Operations and mitigation plans if required
- Manage assigned initiatives aligned to the Workforce Management Strategy
- Responsible for driving a cohesive and collaborative relationship with stakeholders
In return you will bring:
- Profound practical contact center Workforce Management experience
- In-depth knowledge of contact center operational management & workforce management methodologies and principles
- A Bachelor degree is a plus
- Well-developed leadership skills to counsel, direct, motivate and recognize staff
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and team collaboration
- Highly developed analytical, problem recognition and decision making skills
- Expert computer skills with software programs such as MS Excel, Access, Project, Word, Power Point
You can look forward to:
- A dynamic and truly international working environment in the center of Berlin
- Energetic, cooperative and humorous colleagues of international teams
- Becoming part of a fast-growing ecommerce organization with plenty of opportunities for professional growth
Ready to make an impression? We look forward to your application (to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation) via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online portal.