The Workforce Management (WFM) Real-Time Analyst is responsible for real-time management of the centers’ service level performance for all contact channels. This includes ensuring that agents remain in adherence to their schedules and shrinkage activities continue to occur as planned or as best as performance allows. The Real-Time Analyst is responsible for managing Domain Service Level Targets and deploying mitigation strategies when service levels are below target. Also, the Real-Time Analyst executes contingency plans for outages or other emergencies and collaborates cross-functionally to ensure speedy recoveries.
Your role will include:
- Distributing intraday and daily service KPI performance reports, including commentary to various stakeholders.
- Facilitating touch points with Operations and support departments to impart strategies and leverage support towards performance objectives.
- Analyzing and reporting real-time and historical performance trends to the WFM Supervisor to initiate upwards filtering.
- Manage real-time agent adherence to schedule.
- Update schedules by logging relevant exceptions as required.
- Monitoring all contact types and execute defined strategies to effectively respond to any understaffing or overstaffing situations that might occur. This includes, but not limited to agent re-skilling, using PTO, VTO and overtime.
- Completing daily testing of customer portals for each contact channel to ensure full functionality and taking appropriate action in the event of any identified malfunctions.
- Investigating and filing tickets relating to general system outages affecting the center.
- Facilitating communications with IT teams towards the minimizing of center downtime.
- Preparing, maintaining and updating RTA SOP documentations as identified and requested.
- Make recommendations toward performance improvement including upskilling and shift adjustments as required.
- Process ticket requests within established internal SLAs.
- Modifying, canceling or otherwise re-prioritizing planned or unplanned shrinkage activities that have a direct impact on KPI performance including meetings, training and agent time-offs.
- Manage overtime within bounds for performance objectives, or to revoke such arrangements if it is no longer needed.
- Redeploying identified auxiliary resources for SLA performance needs at limited notice, including agents, leaders and support staff.
- Reporting and following up on cases of agent or leader process breaches that jeopardize or could potentially threaten performance objectives.
- Closing call queues in the event of a system outage in line with Emergency Mode protocol.
In return, you will bring:
- Associate Degree in a Business or Statistics related field preferred or equivalent work experience, or participated in ROC internship
- Experience with ACD and Workforce Management Contact Center tools
- Experience in Real-time Monitoring, Scheduling or Forecasting
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
- Highly resourceful with the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with many different levels of personnel
- Must be available to work any shift that falls within our operating hours which spans 24 hours, 7 days per week
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively
- Aptitude for effective data analysis and reporting