Job Purpose: Our AMD CARE Specialist handles customer service inquiries regarding Vistaprint products, services and site navigation along with the ability to create/review/recreate designs to ensure they meet design standards and customer expectations in a professional and efficient manner
Position Title: AMD CARE Specialist
Business Unit: Ahmedabad, India
Job Level: SU2
Reports to: Team Lead
Collaborates with: Operations Teams, Support Functions
- Provide excellent customer experience through superb customer service to all customers
- Ability to empathize and relate to customers even during difficult conversations
- Achieve high quality standards of designs meeting customer expectations
- Maintain standard level of efficiency while producing quality designs for the customers
- Answer all customer inquiries through various channels (telephone, email, chat, and any additional channels as developed) in a courteous and professional manner
- Create/Review/Recreate designs from customers and produce a high-quality result useful for production ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Proactively raise issues regarding systems, tools, performance and processes.
- Perform accurate diagnosis of inquiries and providing appropriate solutions/responses based on defined procedures
- Resolving escalations from customers or manufacturing facilities and share feedback with the Team Lead to avoid future challenges
- Build a strong customer relationship and commitment
- Involving in activities that induces continuous improvement in the skills required for the role
- Performing additional responsibilities as required
- Graduate from any recognized university, undergraduates and Diploma holders can also apply
- Must be available to work any shift that falls within our operating hours which spans 24 hours, 7 days per week
- Advance level of english communication skills, both verbal and written, including active listening and rapport building
Experience & Additional Requirements:
- The ability to provide excellent customer service while multi-tasking
- Exhibits creativity skills as required to enhance customer satisfaction
- Highly motivated to act independently and to acquire additional knowledge or skill sets that will aid in the role
- Strong ethical behavior combined with unmatched passion, commitment and drive for quality excellence.
- Demonstrates an understanding about existing commercial designing software applications/CAD tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrates an understanding of designing skills such as Typography, Color Theory, Layout Skills etc.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to adapt to new software applications/CAD tools
- Adaptability to ongoing improvements and changes, rejects cynicism
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Applies customer satisfaction oriented approach in his/her daily tasks.
- Aptitude for learning & continuous improvement
- Receptive to and can share feedback, has self-awareness
- Has a growth mindset for the self-learning and improvement
- Able to work effectively across different cultures.
For more details, please connect with TA Team.