Job Purpose:Our AMD CARE Specialist handles customer service inquiries regarding Vistaprint products, services and site navigation along with the ability to create/review/recreate designs to ensure they meet design standards and customer expectations in a professional and efficient manner
- Provide excellent customer experience through superb customer service to all customers
- Ability to empathize and relate to customers even during difficult conversations
- Achieve high quality standards of designs meeting customer expectations
- Maintain standard level of efficiency while producing quality designs for the customers
- Answer all customer inquiries through various channels (telephone, email, chat, and any additional channels as developed) in a courteous and professional manner
- Create/Review/Recreate designs from customers and produce a high-quality result useful for production ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Proactively raise issues regarding systems, tools, performance and processes.
- Perform accurate diagnosis of inquiries and providing appropriate solutions/responses based on defined procedures
- Resolving escalations from customers or manufacturing facilities and share feedback with the Team Lead to avoid future challenges
- Build a strong customer relationship and commitment
- Involving in activities that induces continuous improvement in the skills required for the role
- Performing additional responsibilities as required
- The candidates need to have an experience of working in an International contact center, talking and chatting/emailing US/UK based customers preferably in a sales/customer service environment
- Any experience or education in design would be a plus but not a compulsion
- Candidate should be fluent with spoken, written and reading skills i.e. we should be only looking for expert level of English; speech must be accent neutral
- Candidates should have no challenge whatsoever in understanding various English dialects/accents
- Possess the ability to paraphrase and empathize with customers
- The candidates should have a need/passion to work in a night shift contact center environment
- Preferably the candidates should have some interest in designing or understanding designing concepts – should be willing to learn design as that will be a pre-requisite and they will be required to undergo design training.
For more details, please connect with TA Team.