We are looking for someone to join the Web Analytics 'Center of Excellence' team. Here, we implement and maintain our Web Analytics tracking solution, Adobe Analytics, as well as train and support analysts across the company so that they can improve the website experience for our customers.
This role will involve helping other analysts to create and maintain reports within our Web Analytics and to do so, a strong understanding of using reports and data is vital. You would need to demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and the ability to make insightful inferences from the data available, using basic analytical tools or spreadsheet software like Excel.
We highly value someone who is passionate about the online industry and enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems with innovative solutions.
In your role, you will also support the team in a range of other tasks including:
- Providing training to users / developers
- Managing the administration of Adobe Analytics
- Supporting users through open desk hours Supporting the analytics team by analysing dashboards and generate insights
- Debugging and improving our existing implementation
- Building automation for ongoing tasks
- Integrating Adobe Analytics with other tools
As a member of the web analytics team, you will work in a Global team of more than 50 analysts and support over 100 other Adobe Analytics users within the company Being part of the Web Analytics ‘Center of Excellence’, you will be regarded as one of the experts in Adobe Analytics, to provide support and guidance where necessary.
If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English), we look forward to hearing from you!