Graphic Designer/Videographer, Content Marketing
Who are you? You are a design rockstar. You understand layout and the flow of information. You get how imagery and illustration elevate an idea instead of distracting from it. You solve logistic and design problems in your sleep, figuring out how to find a missing font, learn the tech specs for a new format, or piece together three images in Photoshop to make one believable, amazing one.
More than that, you’re an innovator. You like to play. You learn through doing. You’re not afraid to take your iPhone off in a corner, mockup a quick idea for a photo shoot and then show it to the team to see what they think. You read and learn things regularly to grow your personal and professional skill sets.
You also understand content marketing. You know what brands are doing across different media and platforms in the content space. That might not be in your current job description, but it’s something that you’re passionate about and eager to learn more.
What you’ll be doing all day:
- Coming up with great ideas – we work as a team (design, video, copy, strategy, SEO and channel) to come up with great ideas for content to engage, educate and inspire our customers.
- Finding and creating imagery to bring article ideas to life.
- Working with other team members – pairing with strategy to help review a brief, brainstorming with copy, helping out on a video shoot.
- Continually learning about what’s new and interesting in content and social.
- Building the brand – keeping our brand guidelines in mind at all times to keep consistency but push the limits appropriately.
- Advocating for the customer – getting customer feedback, learning about customers, and making sure that our content efforts are focused in the right ways.
What you bring to the team:
- Fluency in English.
- Competence in Adobe Suite. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a given; bonus points for AfterEffects, Dreamweaver, Edge, etc.
- Experience working on a large team in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- You understand strategy and how to apply it to your creative.
- You’re great at what you do but can accept and implement feedback.
- You have some other additional, handy creative skillset. Illustration? Photography? Video? (this one is a super plus) Web design? Graffiti art, sewing or unbelievable cupcake decorating? Tell us about it.
- At least 4 years of work experience in graphic design.
Write a cover letter telling us why you want to join us (Why this role? Why Vistaprint? Why now?) and what skills you’ll bring to the team. Combine it with a portfolio or a link to some work samples, add your resume, and send it all in.
We look forward to hearing from you!