We’re looking for an experienced Software Developer who can help us design and build Vistaprint’s next generation website, services, and algorithmically driven recommendation engines. Vistaprint is an online based printing company that delights millions of small businesses and families world-wide with customized print-jobs at an unbeatable price!
About our team…
We’re an engineering team of 25 people who makes this a reality daily as we learn from internal business experts and customers to build the right solutions, the right way, continuously in cross-functional teams. We speak many languages like C#, Java, Python, and also English, Spanish, and Japanese to name a few, but what’s most important is technical excellence agnostic of language. We love Agile principles and XP and bring these values to how we work. We’re passionate about teams having the ability to choose what they work on and who they work with.
Happy people + great environment = great products!
What would you be doing?
Here are some examples of what we’ve built before so you can get an idea:
· A model driven product recommendation service leveraging predictive models and customer data
· A PDF generation service to match customer designs to suggest products. Our manufacturing plants use it to print out product inserts for each item we ship.
· Built a world class in-house Paid Search management platform
· Improve an open-source web crawler to dynamically generate our sitemap
· Week long Hackathon just to see if we can build mobile apps from scratch (we did!)
What’s in it for you?
In addition to joining an amazingly talented international team we have a great benefits package including…
- Competitive salary, lunch benefit + healthcare
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Onsite training, conferences, meetups, library, online training subscription
- Active sports community (basketball, beach volleyball and ping pong)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Language courses (Catalan, Spanish, and English)
- And more!
Who are you?
Hopefully you’re like us, passionate software craftsmen who are looking to teach and learn from the best in Ecommerce. Since everyone’s path is different, below is a sample of what our team collectively can do.
- Familiar with doing object-oriented design in languages like C#, .NET, Java, Ruby, and Python
- Do server side development
- Familiar with developing microservices/services
- Familiar with continuous integration and delivery
- Have done agile development or are excited to learn
- Seek an environment of group feedback and personal development
If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English), we look forward to hearing from you!