Inventory specialist n Team lead for Machine Room Operations
must have skills, education & behaviors
· Education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience as Store keeper or Warehouse In charge
· 3-5 years of relevant experience of Inventory Management
· Organizational skills, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Reporting Skills, Change Management, Coaching, customer Relationships, Supports Innovation, Developing Standards, Writing Skills, Inventory Management.
Nice to Have
Organizational and Communication Skills
Quantitative analytical skills
Expertise in developing/operating Inventory management tools
Display excellent leadership skills
Role and Responsibilities
· Compilation and maintenance records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment: Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer
Comparison of inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as Issued orders, store records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory
· Verification of clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies
· Compilation of information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
· Preparation of reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages
· Preparation of list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
· Setting up operational standards for all staff to follow
· Ensuring that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
· Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
· Troubleshoot problems during machine operations
· Ensuring that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
· Ensuring that all personnel working under the supervision adhere and fully comply with the Company’s Code of Conduct and ethics
· Being responsible to administer performance management, progressive discipline and attendance tracking of the machine operators
· Management of all the inventory aspects on the site such as stock location and availability, replenishment control and inventory auditing
· Ensuring the accuracy of all data kept on the receiving, production, and shipment of stock. Required to supervise and manage machine room operators.