Vistaprint is looking for a Software Engineer who possesses intelligence, energy, and strong analytical and developer skills. In this role, you will work in a Tunis-based team and you will collaborate with people from other locations to design, develop, and maintain automation interfaces and internal tools that are critical to our business.
Your role will involve:
- Build, test, deploy and support platforms written in Microsoft technology (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET) Web API and other technologies
- Medium/advanced knowledge in windows / Linux servers administration (system health monitoring , application upgrades, web servers maintenance).
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar
- Familiar with SQL and Databases management (T-SQL, stored procedures, reporting services) to maintain and create projects when needed.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with HTML/CSS .
- Familiar with version control systems.
- Familiarity with systems design patterns (MVC…) is a plus.
- Experience with Quality Automation tools (QTP, Selenium, …) is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Strong capacity for logical thinking, with the ability to understand the inter-relationships among complex applications and systems.
- Must be a creative problem/puzzle solver and a fast learner.
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills, collaborative and motivated team-player
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus