Vistaprint is seeking a talented, energetic creative person with experience in designing corporate collateral and brand identities. The position will include the creation of innovative designs that exceed the expectations of Vistaprint’s customers in the small business and consumer markets. This individual should possess keen conceptual and design skills and a strong corporate identity focused portfolio.
The ideal candidate is a senior designer with strong conceptual design skills, and has worked in a variety of environments such as agency, in-house creative and has a background in corporate brand identity. You are comfortable adapting to new technologies and possess the ability to turn feedback from multiple stakeholders into effective designs. You must have relevant creative design and production experience and demonstrate significant responsibility and efficiency.
- Responsible for the design of various projects ranging from brand identity, marketing materials, to consumer products including but not limited to; calendars, t-shirts, holiday cards and personal stationery.
- Provide assistance and support to team of Graphic Designers, Sr. Designers and Art Directors.
- Drive excellence in quality, design and typography.
- Understand customer goals and usage of corporate identity products.
- Participate in critiques that inspire growth and teamwork.
- Work effectively with project managers to manage workload and deliverables.
- Ability to understand product marketing research/test results and integrate key learning’s into the creative.
- Become an expert in our high-volume 4 color process printing and utilize that knowledge to educate the team.
BA/BS degree in Design or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant design experience.
- Strong hand letterings and/or calligraphy skills.
- Strong knowledge of pre-press and printing processes.
- Experience with creatively interpreting strategy, positioning and marketing research.
- Strong typographical and technical design skills are required.
- Expert use of design applications: Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Experience working with Agile methodologiesverses traditional project management.
- An in-depth portfolio that focuses on strong understanding of typography and layout coupled with a sophisticated sense of color and color theory.
Please ensure you include a link to your portfolio.