As a member of the Service Desk Team, you will be the first point of contact for supporting our employees and working with the different IT Teams across the world.
Your role will involve:
- Providing excellent customer service remotely and thru phone.
- Primary initial contact for all desktops/laptops, Smartphones; Mac support and printers issues
- Troubleshooting and solving common IT issues (password resets, computer hardware failures, software installs, access requests, etc...)
- Supporting/administrating Active Directory, Exchange ,virus/spam detection and the company’s specific servers and internal applications
- Creating, changing, and deleting user accounts per request.
- Following security policies while carrying out desktop support
In return, you will bring:
- Associates degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems
- At least 1 year of systems administration experience (on Hotline and Service Desk/ Helpdesk strongly preferred)
- Understanding of Server and Desktop operating systems
- Basic understanding of routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ablility to follow verbal and documented instructions
- Ability to document procedures
- The ability to prioritize work, work well independently and work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to react quickly in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work nights / weekends
- Microsoft or other certifications preferred but not required
- Good English level