Senior Product Analyst
Analytics is at the very core of what we do. It’s driven by an all-star global team of data scientists and marketing analytics specialists who work across our business, spotting opportunities to improve what we do for our customers.
As one of our Senior Product Analysts, you will help take the lead on reporting and understanding product performance and more specifically the impact of new product launches. You will be asked to work on exciting business questions such as measuring the product cannibalization, defining in what use cases product are purchased together or estimating the impact of new product offering on the customer Life Time Value.
What you’ll do all day:
Apply your advanced data mining knowledge to our 10 million strong customer base in order to identify opportunities to make new product launches successfully
Data Exploration, Visualization, and Dashboarding.
Identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analysis and present views that will provide visibility into business performance
You’ll be measured by how well you:
Solve challenging business problems and answer complex business questions, learn new tools and techniques, work through the data, and find the meaningful insights that will help improve our business
Partner and communicate.
Work closely with product marketers and other project stakeholders to frame the learning agenda and communicate actionable findings
Utilize strong organization skills and attention to detail, and effectively manage projects supporting multiple business initiatives
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for data and strong orientation for data and technology
- Is proficient in programming (SQL is a must, R or Python experience is a plus) with expert skills in Microsoft Excel
- Is comfortable with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques, and is driven to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and statistical tools is desirable
- You have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners
- Experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.) is a plus
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills and strong business acumen to understand corporate strategy interact with clients and present actionable findings
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Maths, Statistics, Operations Research, Engineering, Marketing or another relevant field is required
And a few reasons you might love it:
- You'll grow and learn a lot
- You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company and will have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems and make a difference
- You'll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions as we are a very data-driven company
- You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a global team with talented professionals from different specializations and backgrounds
If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English), we look forward to hearing from you!