The way we work and use technology is evolving, and the traditional IT support model is struggling to keep up. A new breed of IT is here to answer the challenge, helping people be awesome at their jobs by providing secure access to easy-to-use SaaS tools and solutions and frictionless technology that can be used in a self-service manner. Are you passionate about driving cutting edge technology adoption? Are you serious about maintaining robust privacy and security for yourself and your colleagues while operating on public networks? Are you sick of deploying and maintaining legacy productivity solutions with limited utility in an internet-first world? If so, read on!
Cimpress Technology, an organization of Cimpress (corporate entity of the well-known vistaprint.com), is responsible for developing the Mass Customization Platform. Creating cloud-based micro-services from offices throughout the world comes with many challenges. Cimpress Technology is shifting away from on premises technology and into cutting edge cloud and SaaS solutions to support its users in this mission.
Enterprise Support Engineer
As an Enterprise Support Engineer within the UnOps team, you will join a talented team of engineers working to implement and deliver enterprise computing and productivity solutions in a zero-trust network environment. You will be focused on providing an excellent customer experience, either directly, or by the development of self-service and automation options to save our users time and frustration. You will also be an advocate for Cimpress Technology users to our vendors and their support teams when needed. You will be someone who can bring an IT generalist skillset to bear on common problems and pain points in the enterprise space, but you are not afraid to implement something totally new and different than what might be used in a more traditional corporate environment.
What you can expect your day-to-day activities to consist of:
- Administration of a various enterprise SaaS-based productivity products like:
- Box Enterprise
- SaaS-based voice and telephony services such as Zoom
- Chat and collaboration tools such as Slack
- Providing user level support, self-help documentation for the above tools
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of new solutions in the enterprise space.
- Function as the primary engineering resource for network infrastructure work of a decentralized, segmented network architecture
A successful candidate will have demonstrated the following qualifications
- Experience with end-user support in a high-tech organization (software developers, technical architects etc)
- Exposure to any/all of the following -
- Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform
- SaaS tools like Box, Zoom, Slack, etc
- Cisco Meraki or similar cloud managed network solutions
- Good understanding of user management and authentication concepts–
- Knowledge of decentralized networking and "zero trust" data security concepts
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders in a global company.