An exciting new pricing role exists at Vistaprint Corporate, part of the Corporate Solutions division at Cimpress. Vistaprint Corporate focuses on driving rapid sales growth from large, corporate customers and is in the midst of executing an aggressive growth plan. The Pricing Specialist role will be responsible for executing Vistaprint Corporate’s pricing strategy, in close collaboration with the merchandising team and other business stakeholders.
The successful candidate will join a highly entrepreneurial team with a track record of successfully launching new products and solutions. Core to our continued growth is having high-impact pricing capabilities that support informed business and marketing decisions. You will help build and shape this capability while immediately influencing our go-to-market offering.
Your role will involve:
You will work closely with the pricing lead based in Barcelona and will be focused on building and scaling the pricing function to match the ambitious goals of our business. Your work will consist of:
- Building deep knowledge of the products and competitive environment to drive proactive actions and inform the overall strategy.
- Creating price proposals and maintaining price lists.
- Standardizing and automating our approach to rate card generation to improve speed to market.
- Interacting proactively with all teams that are part of the pricing process to understand the current functionality and recommend future enhancements.
- Assist in developing reporting and data management tools to help the team identify trends, optimize margins and market position, and share that content with our stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly driven, organized team player and self-starter with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative discipline is required.
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills, and the ability to collaborate across teams and time-zones.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and balance priorities effectively when the pressure is on.
- Demonstrable problem-solving ability with emphasis on drawing inferences from data.
- Quick learner with ability to apply business and industry knowledge. You will be comfortable frequently adapting and changing course as you learn more about the business and market that we are operating in.
- Strong command of Excel is required.
- Relevant experience in a pricing role will be an advantage.
- Experience in automation using languages such as VBA, Python, R, will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Tableau (or other data visualization tools) will be an advantage