Senior Pricing Specialist
An exciting new role exists in Vistaprint Corporate Solutions, a newly created business unit within Cimpress. As Senior Pricing Specialist, you would be responsible for designing and implementing our pricing strategy in close collaboration with the leadership team and the business.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Operations, the successful candidate will join a highly entrepreneurial team with a track-record of launching new products and solutions. Core to our continued growth is having a high impact pricing capability that support us in making informed business and marketing decisions. You will be joining at the ground level, helping to build and shape this capability while immediately influencing our commercial decisions.
Your role will involve:
- Establishing yourself as the pricing “thought-leader” within the company, based on comprehensive knowledge of our positioning in the marketplace versus our competitors
- Defining and implementing Vistaprint Corporate’s pricing strategy, with input from the Leadership Team
- Communicating pricing-related insights and implications in real time
- Maintaining price lists, contributing content for sales proposals, reviewing price quotes and generating pricing reports
- Standardizing our approach to rate card generation improve speed-to-market
- Interfacing with sales team to manage pipeline of opportunities, improve win/loss rates and respond to customer and competitive insights
- Interfacing with the development teams to understand current pricing functionality and to define requirements for future enhancements
- Establishing tools and processes for monitoring and responding to competitive pricing
- Fully understanding our own costs (product and shipping) to inform pricing decisions
- Coordinating with finance lead to model impact of pricing decisions and gross margin performance on overall P&L and business model
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly driven and flexible pricing professional, excited to work in a start-up environment but with the security of backing from a $1bn+ corporation. You will be equally adept at engaging leadership on strategic choices as well as cranking out detailed pricing proposals for specific opportunities. You will naturally balance short term speed of delivery will long term scalability. You will be comfortable frequently adapting and changing course as you learn more about the business and market that we are operating in. You will be a self-starter with a strong bias for action who takes accountability for their own performance.
- 3+ years business experience. Experience in pricing a plus!
- Strong business acumen with the ability to engage the sales and leadership teams on strategic discussions as well as tactical decisions
- SQL coding, familiarity with Tableau (or another similar data visualization tool)
- Experience developing models, with advanced Excel capabilities
- Demonstrable problem solving ability with emphasis on drawing inferences from data
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to comfortably operate with multiple functions and levels within the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and balance priorities effectively when the pressure is on
- Bachelor Degree required
This role is an amazing launching pad for a high performer with excellent career growth opportunities, including direct exposure to senior management of the business unit.
About Vistaprint Corporate:
Vistaprint Corporate is a new business unit under Cimpress (the parent company to Vistaprint, Exagroup and others) which focuses on driving 10x growth in revenues from corporate customers. We believe that we are in a unique position to disrupt the print and promotional product market for small to mid-market corporations by providing industry leading self-service/online tools accessing a breadth of print and promotional products unavailable in the market today from one supplier, backed by unique design services, and account management to ensure our services meet and exceed our customer’s needs. Learn more about our product at http://vistaprintcorporate.com/