It’s an exciting time to join the Vistaprint organization. Last year we empowered over 16 million small businesses to create customized products that help them grow their business…and we’re not stopping there. We are going to grow that to 30 million or more per year, and our Global Product Management team is expanding to support that growth. We own cultivating a winning catalog of products that enable the organization to more profitably sell products that delight our customers, and are seeking a Product Specialist for our PPAG Products Portfolio.
What you’ll do all day:
- Execute opportunities identified by the Product Manager to grow our business in the B2B market. Our product lines include a broad range of Promotional Products, Apparel as well as Gifts and other items like phone cases and photo mugs.
- You’ll support the Product Manager in developing and executing their strategies. This can include working with our Catalog Operations team to create the assets needed to help merchants to market your products. You will also work with Product Marketing to understand their pricing; planning and forecasts in order to provide detailed analysis that support the PPAG strategies. Finally, you’ll partner with the Technical Product Performance team to create product specifications, and Partners in Project Management, Technology, and Manufacturing will help you launch and maintain products.
- Work with your Product Associates to develop and improve our Product Catalog. We are building tools and processes to manage a product catalog. You’ll help make sure the catalog has all the information our platform need and come up with ways to make the processes better.
- You’ll partner with your teammates to create scale and drive efficiency. You’ll have a direct counterpart in Europe, plus other Product Managers responsible for PPAG in Europe. Together, you’ll drive maximize the overall value of our products and create global processes that simplify our operations.
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- Execute product selection and business results. Your KPIs will include metrics around number of products available in the catalog, product quality/customer satisfaction for your products, % of revenue from new products, and portfolio productivity.
- Create productive partnerships. You’ll need to demonstrate you can work well and develop trusting relationships with developers, engineers, product marketers, and supply chain.
- Grow your competency. We are looking for people who are excited to learn and love problem solving. We’ll want you to prove you can handle more responsibility and complexity.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about these categories and can get others excited about it. These categories represent huge growth opportunities for our business and we need someone who can “rally the troops” to get work done.
- Has a solutions mindset. We want people who identify great solutions for the opportunities we face. Show us how you identify ways to improve how work gets done and then get the team to implement the changes.
- Isn’t afraid to take a chance. We love when we’re right, but would rather do something and learn than do nothing. Show us where you’ve been willing to stick your neck out when you don’t have perfect (or any) data.
- Thrives in a complex world. Our corporate strategy is evolving and our organization is complex. We are a growing and highly-matrixed, global organization and face challenges typical of a company our size. Show us how you’ve been successful in this type of environment.
- Partners like to work with. You’ll be relying on multiple other teams to get things done. It’s important to hold them accountable in a way that inspires them to want to work with you. Tell us how you’ve done this before.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- You’ll be doing important work that has the attention of senior leadership up through our CEO. Expanding our product catalog and improving product performance is at the heart of our corporate strategy. You’ll be in the middle of this important work.
- It’s a chance to learn about many parts of the business. You’ll interact with partners across the company and get a chance to see what they do.
- Manageable work/life balance. While we’re all about delivering results, we also believe employees should excel in life too. We provide tools like video-conferencing from home, remote network access, and flexible work schedules so you can work in the way that best suits you.