You will support the day to day administration of the Global Quality team as it relates to the consolidation of key quality scorecards and reports for quality reporting metrics within the business. You will also coordinate key intercompany events & activities as directed by the Head of Quality Assurance, monitor key team members individual movements, manage calendar & outlook appointments, support travel planning / travel & expense needs.
Your role will involve:
- Coordination and system administration of Intelex document control system
- Uploading and maintaining material specifications to Intelex
- Track Supplier Dashboard on Intelex
- Manage key internal & external (supplier) contacts including tracking of overdue 8D forms
- Maintain Supplier Performance scorecard and preparation of Supplier Performance package for distribution
- Maintain calendars, coordinate complex meeting schedules
- Research, schedule and manage international travel arrangements
- Organize monthly and quarterly on and off-site department meetings as needed
- Coordinate action items that result from various meetings, workshops and events
- Support with ad-hoc reporting as required
In return you will bring:
- 3+ years as an Executive Assistant with a solid track record providing administrative support for senior-level executives, ideally in a fast-paced technology environment
- Experience of working with confidential and/or sensitive materials.
- PowerPoint (advanced skills a must), Excel, Word, Outlook, search engines etc.
- professional with discretion and composure
- a good communicator with employees and outside partners
- detail orientated and have the ability to effectively proof-read various documents (press releases, scripts, contracts)
- highly organized with strong prioritization skills
- hands-on with high energy and the ability to work effectively within the department and across the company.
- process-focused with the ability to multi-task to pro-actively anticipate and resolve/coordinate issues.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. Vistaprint welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.