As a member of Vistaprint's Web Analytics Team, you will perform detailed analyses of customer behaviors on our ecommerce site to drive optimizations and innovation. This detail oriented professional will work closely with marketers to understand customer needs, translate business needs into an actionable learning agenda and present associated findings and recommendations.
What you’ll do all day:
- Data Exploration, Visualization, and Dashboarding. Identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analysis and present views that will provide visibility into business performance.
- Testing and Measurement. Design and execute sophisticated A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the customer experience and maximize sales; analyze results to provide insights and recommendations to the business.
- Data Analysis and Modeling. Identify opportunities to optimize site performance, improve the customer experience, acquire valuable customers, and drive repeat shopping behavior.
You’ll be evaluated on how well you:
- Drive insights. Solve challenging business problems, learn new tools and techniques, work through the data, and find the meaningful insights that will help improve our business.
- Partner and communicate. Work closely with marketers and other project stakeholders to frame the learning agenda and communicate actionable findings.
- Deliver results. Utilize strong organization skills and attention to detail, and effectively manage projects supporting multiple business initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a strong orientation for data and technology. You are proficient in programming, or keen to learn (SQL or R is a plus). Experience with web analytic tools (i.e., Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) desired.
- Has a passion for data. You are comfortable with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques, and are driven to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.
- Is a resourceful and driven problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated ability tackling complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions. You have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Is Consultative. Knows how to come up with valid conclusions and recommendations based on data.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- You'll grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions – we are a very data-driven company
- You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a global team with talented professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.