It’s an exciting time to join Vistaprint. Last year we empowered over 16 million small businesses to create customized products that help them grow their business…and we’re not stopping there. We are going to grow that to 30 million or more per year, and our Global Product Management team is expanding to support that growth. We own cultivating a winning catalog of products that delight our customers, and are seeking a 3rd Party Fulfiller Operations Specialist for our Promotional Products, Apparel, and Gifts Portfolio.
What you’ll do all day:
- 3rd Party Fulfiller Operation. Monitor & manage day to day fulfiller order flow. Contact internal teams (Fulfiller Operation Support, Pre-Press team, Platform Support, etc…) and/or 3rd Party Fulfillers (in North America and the EU) to solve any order related issues.
- Support. You’ll help our PPAG Product Team which includes Product Managers, Product Specialists and our Category Director, to create scale and drive efficiency. Together, you’ll manage & create processes that simplify our operations. Act as first point of contact (internally and externally) for overall issues & improvements of systems used for 3rd Party Fulfillers
- Product Systems Operation. Act as point of contact for all tools that the team is using for introducing and managing the Vistaprint product portfolio. Identify opportunities for improvements and communicate it to the correct owner of that tool, to implement new solutions.
- Sourcing Software Representative. Act as team representative within Vistaprint and/or Cimpress for other IT systems related projects that will have a positive impact on the rest of the PPAG team.
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- 3rd Party Fulfiller Operation. Your KPIs will include metrics around fulfiller performance, on time deliveries; number of blocked orders in the platform etc.
- Create productive partnerships. You’ll need to demonstrate you can work well and develop trusting relationships with developers, engineers, product marketers, and supply chain.
- Grow your competency. We are looking for people who can grow with the organization. We’ll want you to prove you can handle more responsibility and complexity.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a solutions mindset. We want people who identify problems and think of great solutions for the challenges we face. Show us how you identify ways to improve how work gets done and then get the team to implement the changes.
- Is familiar with different methods of communicating data between software components and with data formats such as APIs, Json and databases. This will be needed to troubleshoot data related problems and drive requirements for our development teams to implement changes to complex systems as needed
- Is passionate about delighting our customers through focused attention to detail, ensuring order delivery accuracy.
- Isn’t afraid to take a chance. We love when we’re right, but would rather do something and learn than do nothing. Show us where you’ve been willing to stick your neck out when you don’t have perfect (or any) data.
- Thrives in a complex world. Our corporate strategy is evolving and our organization is complex. We are a growing and highly-matrixed, global organization and face challenges typical of a company our size. Show us how you’ve been successful in this type of environment.
- Partners like to work with. You’ll be relying on multiple other teams to get things done. It’s important to hold them accountable in a way that inspires them to want to work with you. Tell us how you’ve done this before.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- You’ll be doing important work that has the attention of senior leadership up through our CEO. Expanding our product catalog and improving product performance is at the heart of our corporate strategy. You’ll be in the middle of this important work.
- It’s a chance to learn about many parts of the business. You’ll interact with partners across the company and get a chance to see what they do.
- Opportunity for advancement. We have a strong track record of promoting individuals who deliver results and increase their competence. You’ll have that opportunity.
Manageable work/life balance. While we’re all about delivering results, we also believe employees should excel in life too. We provide tools like video-conferencing from home, remote network access, and flexible work schedules so you can work in the way that best suits you.