We are looking for a Specialist to join the Global Email Planning & Performance team. This team is responsible for analyzing channel & campaign performance, developing key insights to create campaign strategies that increase long term customer value and product adoption rates, and partnering with our internal Creative Agency to turn these strategies into reality.
The role will be primarily focused on understanding the performance of the channel, identifying and sharing insights and identifying high-value opportunity areas of focus. He/she will work in close collaboration with global team members to develop self-service reports for the channel, run in-depth analyses of email campaigns and provide recommendations on future strategies or optimizations based on these results. Additionally, the role will be focused on developing channel forecasts and setting multiple success metrics in order to help the channel track progress.
A successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with strong collaboration and communication skills. They will have excellent analytical skills and have demonstrated past success in using data to develop marketing strategies.
- Owns overall channel performance
- Build, monitor and maintain performance reports
- Inform and develop channel KPI metrics in order to track success
- Organize and analyze raw data to develop actionable insights that drive overall channel strategy
- Lead and present both regular and ad-hoc performance reviews with senior leaders
- Create and track global quarterly email channel forecasting
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, economics, math, statistics or related field
- 1+ years experience in online marketing with an analytics-focused role
- Creative, results-oriented thinker with exceptional analytical skills and fully capable in problem detection/innovative problem solving
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Experience in forecasting and performing analytical analyses using SQL and other tools such as Tableau, QlikView, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Tableau