Product & Process Development Engineer
Vistaprint is an international high tech manufacturing company. We print all kind of products all over the world: business cards, posters, mugs, window stickers, flyers, cards, photo gifts and much more. One of these modern production plants is located in Venlo.
As a P&PD Engineer you take directly part in contributing to our growth and the future of Vistaprint. In this job you have a key position to maintain our market-leading position. You drive and manage the roll-out of process improvement, integration, safety and implementation of new technologies. You manage project requirements, priorities, and deadlines, without losing sight of the needs of the internal clients. You drive cross-functional projects with full-scale responsibility and a sense for systematization across the global organization.
The position is part of the Global Manufacturing Engineering group that is based in different locations across Europe and North America. This position will be located in Venlo, The Netherlands.
What will you do?
- You will enable growth and competitive advantage by introducing innovative products, equipment & technology.
- You will plan and coordinate equipment installations for the new product launches and participate in acceptance tests for equipment and new products.
- You will act as the linked pin between the internal vendor (Manufacturing Technology, Global Products) and customer (Operations).
- You have ownership for the transition of the launched product/process after internal release/launch to production.
- You will install and improve new or existing processes/equipment utilizing through lean manufacturing techniques and continuous improvement tools to assure the highest quality and least costly manufacturing processes.
- You will handling manufacturing process and equipment design projects from conception through implementation on the factory floor.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree (or similar), preferably in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Experience with new product introductions in a manufacturing environment and excellent engineering design skills.
- Experience in MEP (mechanical, electrical and utilities) engineering;
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and Six Sigma (Green belt level preferred) / Lean Manufacturing experience;
- Preferred skilled with Adobe CS, Autocad & Solidworks;
- Thorough knowledge of English and Dutch, both speaking and writing. Preferable knowledge of the German language;
- Highly driven, fast learning, breakthrough thinker, results and fact driven, decisive making skills;
- Able to manage multiple projects, must be able to work independently as well as in a team, and be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines and further able to create the required structure to work on world class level.
What can you expect from us?
Vistaprint is an international organization that is constantly developing thanks to our growth. This means that our employees are also continuously developing and growing. There is an informal working atmosphere in Venlo. The employees who work here are driven and energetic and bring out the best in each other.
We offer good working conditions and benefits/perks, fully matched to your level of experience. Every 5 years that you work with us, you’ll get 2 extra weeks of holiday for free. Would you like your career to grow in the future? At Vistaprint, there are many opportunities.
Who are we exactly?
Vistaprint, which is part of Cimpress, creates professional marketing materials (business cards, posters, mugs, window stickers, flyers, cards, photo gifts and much more) for entrepreneurs and consumers all over the world. We set ourselves apart from the competition by offering a wide range of quality products at affordable prices and a simple design process.
Despite 20 years on the scene, Vistaprint has maintained its market-leading position. We are continuously expanding our product range and services and always developing our technology. We print our products at our modern machine park in Venlo in the Dutch region of Limburg. Would you like to know more about us? Then take a look at our website http://www.vistaprint.nl/
Interested? Click to apply directly! If you have any questions, please contact Cinthanie van der Burg (Corporate Recruiter) firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (77) 850 7700