Vistaprint’s SEO team strives to grow organic traffic in innovative and effective ways. If you’re a creative thinker who loves to learn new things and share your passion with other people, you will love your role here. Our team works collaboratively and globally to solve problems, while encouraging its members to take ownership and dive deep. We engage with colleagues all over the organization and have dedicated developer support.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for the execution of Organic Search strategies. The successful candidate will be a self-starting, motivated marketer with a passion for Content SEO who will be involved in cross-functional company-wide efforts to optimize the site for organic search performance.
You will be responsible for:
- Perform keyword research to identify opportunities for growth
- Work closely with localization team, provide support, best practices and develop an outstanding collaboration
- Develop on-page optimizations, including improvements to page copy and metadata
- Work with content marketing team on SEO content strategy
- Prepare performance reporting for internal stakeholders
Here’s what you’ll bring
- BA or BS required
- 1-3 years of experience in SEO specific role
- Experience with web analytics (Omniture/SiteCatalyst preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting; both in person and virtually
- Organizational and cultural astuteness
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about SEO; up to date on industry news and trends
- A team player, someone who can collaborate well with key internal partners
- A positive, result oriented attitude and willingness to do what it takes
- Fluent in multiple languages is not required but preferred
- Experience with SEO tools including Ahrefs, Majestic, SEM Rush, and Google Search Console preferred
And a few reasons you might love it
- We have a working culture where innovation is at the heart of everything we do
- You will be working in a truly global environment with an exceptionally talented and ambitious group in all areas of e-commerce
- You will acquire agile expertise
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary, benefits program and full relocation package
From its brilliant but modest start Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, has grown into an e-commerce powerhouse. Employing over 10000 globally, we have achieved an impressive growth rate and continue to strive for excellence. Through a revolutionary business model supported by patented and proprietary technologies, Vistaprint does what no one else can: we deliver high-quality printed products in low volumes for a great price. With over $2.1BB in revenue and 40+ offices and manufacturing facilities across the globe creating more than 46 million uniquely designed items annually that serve over 17 million customers worldwide, we're a unique combination of stability, strength, growth and innovation. We're also a place where ideas matter, whether they come from our newest or most senior team members.
Feeling ready for the challenge? 💪 If so, please apply!