Are you a proactive, detail-oriented and dedicated Localisation Specialist in search of a new role as part of a multilingual in-house Localisation Team?
As part of our Localisation Team, you will be responsible for incoming projects, including translation and QA requests and workflow optimisation. Also, you will deliver high-quality, culturally relevant marketing translations for the French-speaking markets, following corporate guidelines. You will act as an expert of the French culture and localise global marketing campaigns and product launches to increase their effectiveness.
Located in our European Headquarters in Barcelona, you will be part of a multicultural team of localisation experts contributing to localisation services at the highest standard.
The ideal candidate enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, is a strong team player and communicator who is very innovative, proactive, enthusiastic, good at problem-solving and comfortable working with global teams, and can remain calm and deliver results under pressure.
Your role will involve:
- Manage localisation projects, such as translation requests and QA. Receive and deliver assignments, assign work to internal and external team, and act as first point of contact for other parties.
- Collaborate with internal clients. Establish relationships with stakeholders, plan workload in collaboration, negotiate deadlines, proactively notify clients of delays.
- Optimise all stages of translation projects. Proactively identify areas of improvements, streamline projects and improve workflows.
- Ensure cost-efficiency for all projects. Collaborate with Vendor Manager to find the best resources for each project.
- Localise content for French-speaking markets using CAT and proprietary tools, in collaboration with the French Localisation Specialist.
- Support the business with additional localisation tasks, such as guidance for video voice over and cultural recommendations.
- Be an advocate for localisation and a confident representative of French culture, explaining translation choices confidently to internal clients using solid arguments.
- Educate clients, translators and vendors on processes, and maintain documentation and guides.
In return, you will bring:
- 3+ years relevant work experience in both project management and translation
- Must be native French and fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- BA or equivalent degree in Translation / Localisation, and a sound understanding of French and American culture is required; basic knowledge and understanding of the online market in France
- Experience in working with translation tools in both PM and translator’s role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously, in a team and at a cross-functional level
- Proactive with a positive “can do” attitude
- Highly solution-oriented and with excellent problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn and develop, and willing to embrace change
- Assertive and persistent, able to work well under pressure
- Organised, with strong time management skills and able to independently handle a variety of projects at the same time
- Experience in terminology management or localisation engineering would be considered a plus
And a few reasons you might love it:
- We have a working culture where innovation is at the heart of everything we do, you will have the oportunity to bring your ideas, test them and make a difference
- You will be working in a truly global environment company and will have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders
- You will experiment a self-management enviroment and will acquire agile expertise
- You will join a unique big localisation team, and will have a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary, benefits program and full relocation package
Feeling ready for the challenge? �� If so, please apply!