Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
Putting Your Expertise to Work
As a Software Engineer, you will help scale our unique design services for our global customers. You will join one of our cross functional squads as they develop new solutions to improve our merchandising and automation support. Your expertise will have a significant impact on our growing promotional products ecommerce website.
Essential Stack We're Using
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
- jQuery, backbone.js, less, mocha, grunt, node.js
- Continuous integration and deployment with Jenkins, Artifactory, AWS
- NewRelic, SumoLogic
- Microservices architecture
Experience We’re Looking For
- At least five years of relevant industry experience, preferably in the eCommerce space
- Software design
- Agile development using Scrum or Kanban
- Experience leading and mentoring junior team members
- Ability to work productively on cross-functional teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and a proactive mindset
Our People Are Your People
We truly believe in the innovation and creativity of our people at Vistaprint. Trusting them to understand the needs of our customers and to take the lead on finding better solutions is what we’re made of. When you work with us, you’ll be surrounded by ambitious and energetic individuals who challenge each other every day. When you come to us with inventiveness, ingenuity, humility, and endless curiosity, you’ll see that our people are your kind of people.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.