Through a revolutionary business model supported by patented and proprietary technologies, Vistaprint does what no one else can. We deliver high-quality printed and online products in low volumes for a great price. It is our goal to astound customers by giving them the easiest way to make an impression for less.
Vistaprint is working on continually improving its internal tools to move towards more efficiency of the work of several teams, which will also have a Great impact on the customer’s experience
Your role will involve:
- Learn how the current process related to Human Resource - Operations work
- Engage with stakeholders from different departments to collect the requirements for the new web tool
- Choose the right workflow management framework to support the new tool
- Design and implement the tool which will automate manual processes & practices
- Perform the Continuous integration work for the tool including continuous build and automated tests
- Produce needed user documentation for the tool
In return you will bring:
- Last year of engineering studies. This work will be performed in the scope of a Graduation Project)
- Good software programming and integration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter attitude and an ability to progress with autonomy
If you are up for the challenge of living a real world Software Development and Integration experience that will impact positively the day to day work of different teams and improve overall customer’s experience, please apply.