Are you an aspiring marketing professional who wants to work for a $1B industry leading company? Do you want to create and execute innovative marketing campaigns that will reach millions of customers? Are you looking for an opportunity that will challenge you daily and encourage you to think outside the box to solve interesting business problems? If so, then read on!
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join the Global Email Planning & Performance team within Vistaprint. This team is responsible for creating campaign & channel strategies that increase long term customer value and product adoption rates, partnering with various teams to turn these strategies into reality.
As a Marketing Specialist you will execute B2B & B2C campaign strategies that will drive the acquisition and retention of customers, assist in the creation and optimization of digital & physical products and implement strategies to increase order volume and conversion.
- Work cross-functionally with members of our Analytics, Creative, and Technology groups to create, develop and execute email marketing strategies for customers, including A/B and multivariate tests across offer, creative, pricing, and landing pages as well as seasonally relevant campaigns
- Support development of offer and creative strategy for customers, working closely with our internal creative agency and key stakeholders to bring concepts to life
- Build customer selections within marketing automation platform to target customers and develop sophisticated campaigns and programs
- Use customer behavior, insights and prior campaign results to develop contact strategies/plans to achieve financial targets and optimize customer lifetime value
- Work closely with internal marketing analytics team to define requirements for product test plans and campaign analysis
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPI’s) including financial performance, email engagement and deliverability
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics or other related field
- Previous marketing experience (email marketing a plus)
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to ensure successful marketing campaign execution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- A passion for problem solving