Total Rewards Analyst (Vistaprint)
Supporting one of the most successful e-commerce companies of all time, the Total Rewards team within Vistaprint is looking for top talent! Our goal as a team is to provide a comprehensive and generous benefits and compensation package to our Vistaprint team members globally. The team works in both a supportive and advisory role to office locations spanning six continents across the globe. The Total Rewards Analyst, works as a complement to and reports to the Director of Total Rewards. As a technical partner, the Total Rewards Analyst supports the business in their benefits, compensation, and mobility requirements and closely monitors the accuracy and efficiency of the functions.
What you'll do all day:
- Understands and utilizes the HRIS in recording and updating employees' Group Benefits information and know how to navigate and create relevant reports and organize the data in a meaningful manner that will support the business and decision making.
- Assist with compiling and analyzing reports on benchmarking data, total benefit costs, usage etc and identify trends.
- In collaboration with HR Operations & Payroll, carry out audit checks to ensure that biweekly payroll data, headcount reports, ADP/SAP, Employee Benefits Reports are clean and consistent
- Act as point of contact for Waltham on-site perks vendors, maintaining the monthly benefits calendar and all employee benefit communications
- Plan and coordinate the annual US Wellness Fairs, working with vendors as a main point of contact
- Complete compensation survey inputs, as assigned
- Maintain/update market pricing tool (Marketpay).
- Support Compensation Partners by market pricing jobs and provide recommendations on promotions/market adjustments.
- Provide administrative and analyst support during the Annual Cycle (merit planning and annual grant process)
- Draft communications and training materials.
- Manage mass communications to managers/compensation planners.
- Ad hoc project work
Immigration & Mobility:
- Compile LTI reports for relocated employees, relocation costs reports to share with Payroll, and verifying SAP data for accuracy.
- Draft invitation and experience letters, processing invoices
And a few reasons you might love it:
- We're transforming a billion dollar business. We are a fast-paced environment, operating with an Agile mindset, and we are always looking to continually improve and evolve. Our CEO values speed, agility, innovation and collective impact. Our audacious goals present a tremendous opportunity for change.
- The work environment is amazing. You will have great colleagues that are as talented as you are. We work hard to deliver, and there's a lot to do, but the ability to have an impact here is endless.
We're looking for someone who:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in HR or Business Administration
- Minimum of 1-2 years of HR/Benefits/Payroll experience preferably in a technology environment
- Demonstrated competency with HRIS systems, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- An aptitude for learning new technology and the ability to use multiple systems (HR Systems)
- A proven track record of managing multiple priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously
- Action oriented and comfortable with very fast pace and rapid change environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Relevant industry experience a plus
Start your #LifeInVistaprint