Are you are the perfect blend of left and right brain talent? Are you excited to be part of a growing and dynamic product team that is revolutionizing the way small business owners market their business? Do you get excited when you work directly with customers and develop products that solve their problems? If you answered yes to all of the above, you should join our Site Experience Product Team at Vistaprint.
Who we are
At Vistaprint, our business model and strategy have evolved in a big way. If you think of us as the Free Business Card company, youâ€™ll have to come take a look at the new Vistaprint. We have an exciting product assortment and an aspiration to empower small business owners to achieve their dreams. The process of customizing marketing materials for a small business is a daunting and overwhelming task. We believe we can enable our customers to market their business and their brand in an exciting way and we intend to wow them with how easy it is for them to achieve this. Customer experience will be a differentiator for us and we have prioritized evolution of our Site Experience as a top strategic priority to enable us to accelerate the pace of change.
Our product teams own the site experience for our customers and they are empowered to drive and envision change to achieve our goals.You will join a Product team comprised of a Product Owner, Product Designer, Engineering, and Analytics.
- Proficient understanding and creation of web markup (HTML5, CSS, SASS/LESS)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with responsive design including mobile devices and tablets
- Knowledge of flexible grids, media queries and fluid width components layouts
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN)
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Good understanding of server-side frameworks such as C#/.NET or Java/JSP
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Sketch, Photoshop is a plus
What weâ€™d like to see in you:
- Excellent communication skills - Be able to explain what you are doing and why to your teammates and stakeholders
- Adaptability â€“ You need to work with new technologies or deal with challenging situations.
- Problem Solving â€“ You need to solveproblems under pressure.