The Trade Compliance Coordinator is responsible for compiling data that will be used to calculate duty draw backs on incoming material. This individuals’ primary responsibility will be working under the direction of the Director of Customs and Global Trade. The duty drawback data will be pulled using SQL, but manipulated within Excel. Candidate must be familiar with SQL, but extremely comfortable when using excel, specifically pivot tables. The secondary responsibility will be assisting the Finance department on various data entry and collection tasks as required. Finance requests will be more adhoc as time permits around duty drawback requests. Ability to multitask with accuracy is a must.
Your role will involve:
- Creating and preparing detailed spreadsheets using shipment data for government presentations
- Preparing claim packages to and sending them to CBSA
- Forecasting projected returns on Duty Claims
- Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality in all areas of responsibility
- Providing sales evidence for audits/testing
In return, you’ll bring:
- Minimum post-secondary degree or diploma and current working experience in Accounting, Tax or Finance would be preferred
- 0 to 2 years’ experience Accounting Tax or Finance required
- Strong Excel and data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy required
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic a must
- Ability to learn very quickly and work independently
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. Vistaprint welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.