You are the go-to person for data related questions and strategies. You live and breathe analyzing, understanding, and recommending optimizations for customer flows on websites. You are fascinated by the different ways customers find products online - both externally to a site and internally to it. You have an analytical mindset, a love for a/b, MVT and all other types of on-site testing. But beyond that, you are strategic, curious, and always looking to learn.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on performance of merchandising assets/campaigns as well as customer on-site behavior and be go-to contact for questions surrounding performance
- Monitor performance of key website KPIs and be proactive in recommendations to optimize
- Understand and be the expert on customer behavior on site in areas such as product findability, site flows, merchandising engagement.
- Identify isights and develop optimization strategies to address areas of opportunity.
- Uderstand what is driving our business from a site perspective and what levers we have to improve performance.
- Help set strategy and learning agenda for merchandising, findability, campaigns and content strategies
- Spearhead development of and implement self-service reporting practice on Merchandising team
- Work cross-functionally with analysts throughout the organization to monitor data governance and expand learnings beyond Merchandising team
Knowledge and Skills
- 2 years' experience in an analytical role - preferably Site Analytics
- Cross-functional team work experience
- Creative thinking in solving tough analytical questions
- Experience with ecommerce customer behavior patterns
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities