Supporting one of the most successful e-commerce companies of all time, the Talent and Experience organization within Vistaprint is looking for top talent! Our job is to create and enable a customized and exceptional employee experience that inspires and supports our teams to deliver their best work for our customers. Critical to that effort is the role of the Talent Management Business Partner.
What you’ll do all day:
- Engage; You will work with diverse groups and Senior Leaders in the business to operationalize and implement the Vistaprint Business Unit (VBU) HR strategy and priorities across respective teams within the business unit
- Inquire; The Business Partner will consult with leaders and team members across the business on providing HR guidance on topics such as:
- organizational design
- change management
- engagement initiatives
- workforce & succession planning programs.
- Partner; Roll up your sleeves and join our cross functional teams working on various employee initiatives. We’d love for you to bring your expertise to our cultural transformation and contribute on strategic priorities focused on the employee experience.
- Guide;Act as a change agent, leading the efforts and change management planning for various initiatives and/or organizational wide change.
- Grow; The Talent and Experience team strives to create a differentiated employee experience and we’re challenging the status quo. We continuously evolve in a fast-paced Agile environment and learn and adapt as we go.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- We’re transforming a billion dollar business. We are a fast-paced environment, operating with an Agile mindset, and we are always looking to continually improve and evolve. We value speed, agility, innovation and collective impact. Our audacious goals present a tremendous opportunity for change.
- The work environment is amazing. You will have great colleagues that are as talented as you are. We work hard to deliver, and there’s a lot to do, but the ability to have an impact here is endless.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2-4 years’ experience in a Business Partner role, preferably in a global environment and outstanding execution and self-management skills.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about people and wants to focus on providing a best in class experience for our leaders and their teams. Your areas of focus will include:
- Strong partnerships with Senior Leaders
- Organizational and Team Dynamics
- Leadership Development
- Engagement and Employee Experience Initiatives
- We are looking for talent that has expertise developing relationships with the business and executing on our core work.
- Is an excellent problem solver; you can think outside of the box when challenges arise. You’re proactive in anticipating issues and challenges, and you seek to create options for potential solutions and mitigate risks.
- Thrives on momentum and experimentation; we’re constantly trying new things, improving our processes, building upon our learnings, and getting stuff done. You learn quickly and you’re motivated by this. This also means you work well in ambiguity and changing environments.
- Works well across boundaries; collaboration is key in our global environment of dispersed teams. You’ve got a knack for working effectively with cross-functional team members, and you have exceptional listening, communication and influencing skills. You will work in a unique team environment that relies on a foundation of collaboration.
Start your #LifeinVistaprint