Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has been producing, with the reliability, quality and affordability of mass production, small individual orders where each and every one embodies the personal relevance inherent to customized physical products. The company produces more than 46 million uniquely designed items a year. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands includes Tradeprint, Exaprint, Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting, Druck.at and others. That portfolio serves multiple customer segments across many applications for mass customization. To learn more, visit www.cimpress.com.
Product & Process Development Engineer
Are you an analytical and process minded thinker who thrives on new product/process introductions and implementations?
Your role will involve:
- Supporting cross-functional product development teams introducing new products including equipment design, selection and install, applicable safety regulation adherence, quality, capability, standardization and SOP definition
- Managing small manufacturing process and equipment design projects, including: research, specification, design, integration, debugging and documentation
- Improving product, process, and equipment to assure highest quality at lowest manufacturing cost
- Calculating, planning, and leading installations of new equipment and existing equipment moves with contractors, suppliers and other support staff
- Participating in acceptance tests for equipment and new products including documenting results and achievements
- Providing support and training during launch and implementation of new product introductions, new processes and new equipment installations in production areas
- Leading and obtaining equipment safety sign offs to meet applicable safety regulations and company standards
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures for new processes and equipment
- Supporting the development and roll-out of packaging solutions for new products
- Establishing and maintain work standards for product costing and productivity measurement. Help with cost benefit analysis
- Building and maintaining strong work relationships with Products, Product Fulfillment, Manufacturing Technology and Plant Operations
In return you will bring:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, with experience installing equipment and/or launching new products.
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing engineering experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Preferably experienced in MEP (mechanical, electrical and utilities) engineering.
- Preferably skilled with Autocad and/or Solidworks.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, must be able to work independently as well as in a team and be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
If you are excited about this opportunity, then apply now!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. Cimpress welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.