Cimpress N.V. (NASDAQ: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customisation. Our unmatched technology, production, and supply chain operations allow us to offer products that can be personalised by an individual customer and manufactured on demand: easily, with great quality, and at affordable prices. Whether it is customised apparel, marketing materials for a business, or personalised photo products commemorating cherished family moments, we create real, tangible products that mean something to real people.
21 years ago, Cimpress was a one-person company that launched from a spare bedroom in a small apartment in Paris. Today, we are $1.8 billion in revenue with more than 16 million customers per year and over 5,000 team members working across 30 countries worldwide for brands like Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, and Pixartprinting. Innovation remains core to our work as we build a mass-customisation platform with unmatched computer-integrated manufacturing capabilities.
Do you love solving real-world puzzles? Do you want to work in an innovative technological environment? Are you a successful software engineer with lots of drive?
You will work on a new generation of computer-integrated manufacturing control systems that dynamically offers our global manufacturing facilities the ability to optimize their internal processes and capabilities. Development in Fulfilment Software (FSW) is fast-paced with new code releasing for production use every three weeks. You will work on real-world problems with a highly talented team of expert technologists with numerous patents to their names, where the technology problems are often defined by the incredible scale at which the solutions operate.
About the Job:
We are seeking a well-organized multi-tasker, with strong communication skills and computer literacy to be the primary liaison to clients, responsible for analyzing client needs and applying Cimpress software products to meet those needs. The Platform Success Engineer is expected to work with new customers to reduce their time to value and ensure best-practices adoption of our tools.
The ideal candidate will have good written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail. A basic understanding of internet technologies is a must. You will work closely with development teams across Cimpress and around the world. We are seeking an extremely energetic and positive candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
* Provide professional implementation and support services to clients resulting in smooth, well-coordinated implementations.
* Perform new client set up and configuration
* Follow established implementation processes and implementation guidelines for new clients or new services to existing clients. Help create new processes for new products.
* Effectively and efficiently train new clients to use our applications.
* Provide support services, develop solutions and educate clients in the various stages of the product implementation cycle.
* Proactively communicate to clients improvements in utilization of products and services; attempt to minimize future support
* Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the client
* Review and understand client use cases to understand the clients requirements, successfully integrating client needs with product offerings and solutions.
* Act as the client’s technical advocate within the company
* Occasional after hours and weekend availability to support on-call schedule.
* Follow established escalation protocol, and seek advice or assistance from the team as required during difficult client situations. Work in conjunction with Cimpress colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations.
* BE/BTech/MSc. Computer Science, MCA
* Familiarity with set up of web-based applications and defining user requirements a definite plus.
* Ability to quickly learn, understand, and explain technical information
* Ability to manage and coordinate multiple, implementations and technical issues
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
* Desire and ability to work with, manage, and satisfy clients
* Highly motivated and flexible
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines