Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has been producing, with the reliability, quality and affordability of mass production, small individual orders where each and every one embodies the personal relevance inherent to customized physical products.
We are a technology and manufacturing-driven company that aggregates, via the Internet, large volumes of individually small, customized orders for a broad spectrum of print, signage, apparel and similar products. We produce those orders in highly automated, capital and technology intensive production facilities in a manner that we believe makes our production techniques significantly more competitive than those of traditional suppliers. The company produces more than 46 million uniquely designed items a year.
We bring our products to market via a portfolio of more than 20 brands including Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting, Exaprint, WIRmachenDRUCK, National Pen and many others. That portfolio serves multiple customer segments across many applications for mass customization.
The Associate Treasury Analyst position contributes to the company’s success by handling core aspects of Treasury operations including, daily cash management, bank account management, cash forecasting, bank technology implementation, etc. The position will report to the Sr. Treasury Manager and is a growth-oriented role within a rapidly growing, public, international company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assess monthly bank account analysis statements and provide management with recommendations to reduce bank fees
- Support global cash management activities including cash positioning, borrowing, investing and executing cash transfers
- Interact with all Cimpress locations to provide cash management related support
- Execute foreign exchange spot trades and process wire transfers
- Perform bank account administration that include opening, closing and maintaining the corporate bank accounts
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account documentation such as signatory data, routing information, banking contacts, etc.
- Lead ongoing efforts to rationalize and evaluate bank accounts and services
- Maintain and develop new metrics for bank account dashboard
- Enter and receive Purchase Requests for Treasury related items
- Develop and maintain Treasury reports for senior management
- Evaluate and recommend new banking products and services and support implementation
- Support issuance of standby letters of credit and bank guarantees
- Manage SAP Treasury workstation interfaces
- Provide analysis and support for ongoing Treasury initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required (Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of relevant areas of accounting and finance
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- SAP experience is a plus