Driven By Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our teams with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology, passion, and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be a member of the Customer Experience team responsible for identifying and building opportunities for growth at Vistaprint. The role will involve rapid prototyping and a mix of front and back-end experience. Through an agile, customer-focused , experiment-and-learn methodology, the team will target new opportunities to serve small businesses. Learn more about our journey at https://cx.vistaprint.com/
What You Will Do:
- Manage the design and execution of the innovation process, including the end-to-end idea generation, research validation, product development, and proof of market viability.
- Participate in the idea generation process to identify solutions to major small-business pain points in a unique way
- Collaborate with product designers and engineers to rapidly prototype next-generation products / web applications
- Develop working software iteratively and collaboratively, and review applications with collaborators to ensure continuous improvement
- Create a work environment that motivates teams and enables them to contribute the full range of their technical and creative capabilities
- A diverse technical background, and a passion for innovation
- A servant leader mindset that supports and motivates individuals and teams to grow themselves
- Ability and desire to incrementally deliver working software in a cross-functional environment
- Familiarity with React, Webpack or PWA
- 5+ year experience in professional software development or BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Practical application experience with agile/lean software development concepts and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and good software engineering principles
What's In It for You:
- Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team with the ability to decide how your team works and whay technologies you use
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an inclusive and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.