Driven By Curiosity
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
Putting Your Expertise To Work
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be a member of the Customer Experience team responsible for identifying and executing opportunities for growth at Vistaprint. Through an agile, customer focused, experiment-and-learn methodology the team will target new opportunities to serve small businesses. The dedicated team of technology, design, and product leaders will manage both the strategy and execution of the innovation process—including the end-to-end success of effective ideation, research validation, product development, and proof of market viability. Learn more about our journey at https://cx.vistaprint.com/
Here’s The Flavor Of Work That You’ll Be Doing
- Participating in the ideation process to identify solutions to major small-business pain points in a unique way
- Working with product designers and engineers to rapidly prototype next generation products / web applications
- Developing working software iteratively and collaboratively
- Reviewing applications with stakeholders each iteration
In Return You Will Bring
We’re looking for a variety of skillsets to bring into the team to complement each other. The roles will involve rapid prototyping and a mix of front and backend experience. All candidates should have a diverse technical background, entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for innovation. Here’s what we expect to see on a resume:
- Ability and desire to incrementally deliver working software in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Familiarity with React, Webpack and/or PWA
- Collaboration skills to effectively work with business partners and other technologists
- 5+ years of professional software development
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Practical application experience with agile/lean software development concepts and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and good software engineering principles
What’s In It For You?
- Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team + the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, and online training subscriptions
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, Xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
Our People Are Your People
We truly believe in the innovation and creativity of our people at Vistaprint. Trusting them to understand the needs of our customers and to take the lead in finding better solutions is what we’re made of. When you work with us, you’ll be surrounded by ambitious and energetic individuals who challenge each other every day. When you come to us with inventiveness, ingenuity, humility, and endless curiosity, you’ll see that our people are your kind of people.
Apply now and find out what #LifeInVistaprint is all about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.