As a member of Vistaprint's Paid Search team, you will own and optimize Paid Search (PPC) campaigns associated with several categories within Vistaprint’s core product offering, operate and optimize product feeds, and leverage in-house technology to support our sales calendar. This detail-oriented professional will work closely with Analytics, Product Marketing, and Channel Technology to understand customer behavior, how best to merchandise and promote our products to our customers, how to improve and innovate on current processes, and focus on customer acquisition while maximizing total revenue and lifetime value.
What you’ll do all day:
- Reporting on your product and channel performance. You’ll be recapping the daily and year over year performance for the Paid Search channel with particular focus on campaigns under your ownership.
- Facilitate product feed submission. You’ll be tracking performance of our shopping channel and ensuring smooth delivery and submission of product feeds globally.
- Optimizing and testing. Apply your understanding of the competitive landscape, our customers’ needs and profiles, and current campaign performance to test new ideas for increasing customer acquisition or improving user experience and thus ROI of the campaign.
- Growing the business. We’re unique in Paid Search. We have access to a lot of data. It’s a demand-driven channel. You’ll work cross-functionally to unlock insights about customer behavior for other teams, and you’ll continue to leverage this data to grow not just Paid Search but also the business.
- Collaborating globally. You’ll partner with colleagues on our team in Europe to deliver results globally. You’ll be expected to incorporate their feedback and partner with them to impact results in multiple regions.
- Operationalizing & executing tactical optimizations. You will be helping the team audit areas of opportunity within our accounts and executing against these opportunities to positively impact performance of the channel.
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- Impact the business. Solve challenging business problems, learn new tools and techniques, work through the data, and find the meaningful insights that will help improve our business.
- Partner and communicate. Work closely with your colleagues, not just on the Paid Search team, but also in other areas of the business to solve problems together, innovate, and turn ideas into reality.
- Deliver results. Utilize strong organization and project management skills and attention to detail, and effectively manage projects supporting multiple business initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a beginner to proficient knowledge of Paid Search. You are familiar with campaign and keyword management, and you understand the major components of good account architecture and account health. Entry-level candidates with 0-2 years’ experience will be considered.
- Experience leveraging product feeds. You understand the basics of feed management, Google Merchant Center, and third-party, rule-based, feed management software.
- Is comfortable multi-tasking. You enjoy and can handle multiple projects at once. You deliver on timelines, set expectations with key stakeholders in your projects, and are comfortable tackling complex business tasks and decisions.
- Is a resourceful and driven problem solver. You enjoy tackling complex problems and using your data analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions that will help our business grow.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- You'll grow and learn a lot.You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions – we are a very data-driven company and Paid Search is a massive driver of Vistaprint’s performance.
- You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. We’ve got an amazing team and we thrive off of each other – you’ll thrive too.