We are currently seeking an ambitious, experienced Product Owner to join our team, with heavy emphasis on relationship and stakeholder management. This position is based in Prague, Czech Republic. Success in this role will be measured in the strength of the customer relationships, the quality of the translation of business requirements into software solutions, and the velocity of the communication.
- Manage relationship with both technical and non-technical customers and stakeholders.
- Perform customer-facing risk management to minimize risks.
- Meet with our customers to translate their needs into prioritized business requirements, concrete use cases, and user stories.
- Understand and translate the impact of our strategy on our products.
- Promote tools, products, and services throughout the organization, including assisting in user adoption.
- Establish and maintain relationships with development teams.
- Operationalize and productize of new and existing services.
- Create and maintain user-focused product documentation.
- Demonstrated client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Experience working in high complexity technical environments, preferably in the information technology sector.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering, or business.
- Solid technical background with understanding of or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Experience working with customer and delivery teams across multiple locations and cultures.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Dutch, French, German, and Italian are all plusses.
- Solid organizational skills including expectation management, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills.
- Thrive in an environment where you are frequently required to respond and adapt to change instead of following a plan.
- A proven track record of being able to evaluate risks and make trade-offs when needed.
- Motivated to proactively identify new areas for product development.
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 40% of the time to the USA, Europe, India to be closer to our stakeholders, partners, and development teams.