Business Analyst (f/m)
Are you passionate about analyzing data to support the continuous growth of a world leader in the printing business?
It´s an exciting time to join Vistaprint, a Cimpress company! Last year the Cimpress organization empowered over 16 million small businesses to create customized products that help them grow their business and we are not stopping there. We are going to grow that to 30 million or more per year, and our teams all over the world are expanding to support that growth. We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing.
Over 200 employees in our multi-channel and multi-national contact center in Berlin are passionate about offering excellent customer care service for 11 European countries. The Business Analyst would be responsible for supporting our Contact Centers across the globe through the delivery of insightful analytics and actionable reporting that facilitates improved KPI performance and more effective decision making .
Your role will involve:
- Identify trends and drivers of KPI performance and provide reasons for significant target variances
- Perform exploratory data analysis that provide insights to support operational improvements for the Vistaprint contact centers
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI performance reports for our contact centers
- Develop and maintain web-based performance dashboards for the various functions within the contact centers
- Process ad-hoc requests for data that is not readily available in existing reports
- Perform preliminary troubleshooting on customer care data and reporting issues and escalate as necessary by filing appropriate tickets
- Provide consultative support to Vistaprint contact centers as needed on projects or tasks
In return you will bring:
- Associate Degree in a Business or Computer Science related field preferred with a concentration in statistics or equivalent work experience
- Professional business experience required preferably in a multi-channel contact center environment, with working experience in a data analyst role
- Skills in analyzing and interpreting numerical data, and in reasoning and problem solving through mathematical processes
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of data preferably using MS Excel and SQL
- Knowledge of various reporting tools, e.g. Tableau or CUIC
- Good data presentation skills, with ability to convert complex data into simple logical stories
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve independently
- Adept communicator with strong service orientation skills and a genuine commitment to excellence
- Business and tech savvy with the ability to see both the “the big picture” and the minute details
- Fluency in English, German language skills would be a plus
You can look forward to:
- A dynamic and truly international working environment in the center of Berlin
- A versatile and rewarding position giving you the opportunity to make a difference in our business
- Energetic, cooperative and humorous colleagues
- Becoming part of a fast-growing ecommerce organization with plenty of opportunities for professional growth
Ready to make an impression? We look forward to your application (to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation) via E-mail to email@example.com or via our online portal. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Claudia Veldten via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
You are welcome to find out more about us on Facebook or here:http://lifeinvistaprint.com/